Friday, August 1, 2008

Don and Stacey Engagement: Nashville, TN

Whew - I think we're finally re-surfacing a little bit from our Nashville trip a couple of weeks ago! I've been buried in editing but we're finally starting to wrap things up! I have one more great shoot to share with you from that session - Don and Stacey's engagement session!


I love doing shoots at locations that are meaningful to a couple - so we were really excited to start out Don and Stacey's shoot at Greer Stadium where their first date was for a Nashville Sounds game. Stacey even showed us the exact spot that Don was standing when she walked up to meet him - love it!!

Hanging out in the bleachers:



In the Home Run Zone:



Down by the field:


After hanging out at the stadium, we went over to one of our favorite little alleyways in the Gulch:




Don't miss Stacey's awesome shoes - I wish I could get away with those!!





Don and Stacey - thanks for a great afternoon! We can't wait for your wedding in October!

1 comment:

Melissa P. said...

how great that they have pictures in the same place as their first date! thats so romantic!

oh, and you could totally pull off those great shoes! :)