Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lauren and Brent's Wedding: Newport Beach, CA


Wow! What an amazing wedding we got to be a part of last weekend! Lauren and Brent were married at Balboa Bay Club and it was such a beautiful celebration - so beautiful that I've been dreading this post because I know I don't have room to post every shot that I want! Here's a few of my favorites, at least!

Starting the day off right:





Lauren's stunning dress by Junko Yoshioka:



Gorgeous!!




Lauren's classic bouquet by Planit couldn't have complimented her dress any more perfectly!



Lauren helping her dad with a last minute detail:


The groom and his men:



Down the aisle for an elegant, personal ceremony witnessed by close family and friends:







They're married!





Maybe my favorite image of the two of them from my wonderful and talented husband:



Lauren and Brent got to go on a gondola ride through the harbor just before the reception - this is also where Brent popped the question just a few short months before! What a great memory that they now have from both their engagement and wedding!




A few reception details:




Dancing the night away:



A great moment!!



Lauren and Brent, thanks so much for including Adam and I in your wedding celebration!! You have such great family and friends and we loved every minute of it! Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

you are so talented mary! your work is an inspiration to us newbies... thanks for your encouraging words :)