Sunday, October 7, 2007

Frank & Diane: Engagement

On Thursday, I got a chance to shoot Frank and Diane's official engagement photos! You may remember them from their proposal pictures from earlier this year - Frank surprised Diane with a beach proposal and Adam and I hid in the brush and captured the whole thing. I just love surprises so it was SO much fun for me - you can see a couple of those pics on my website.

I can't wait until their wedding in February, and I'm even more excited now that I got a chance to check out their wedding venue, Oak Meadows in Temecula. Wow! It's a gorgeous venue that's so well-manicured. I can't wait to shoot there again.

So we went out Thursday evening to capture some of the fun lighting and night-time feel of the venue and got some great shots! Here's a sneak peak of a couple of my favorites!

No comments: