Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday Photos!


Well, the holiday photo frenzy is just beginning and I couldn't be more excited (almost as excited as yours truly is about the big red present above!)! Although this season keeps me incredibly busy, it's so fun too because I get to hang out with lots of great families and kids.

I am running a holiday photo special this year - check out the flyer below for details or drop me an email and I'd love to chat with you more about it. I tried to come up with some different options for people so there are packages designed for those who just want to order individual prints, people who want to make their own cards, or people who want me to handle the whole card process - designing, printing, etc.



Timeslots fill up quickly so schedule early to be sure that we have plenty of time! I am also planning to be in Nashville for a few days in November for clients back East. Drop me a line and we'll get something scheduled for you!

Happy Holidays (meaning Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and any other holidays coming up over the next few months)!!

No comments: