Monday, January 28, 2008

Adam, Michelle, & Addison

I still have lots of family portraits to share with you, but I wanted to change gears a little and start introducing you to some of my brides and grooms for '08 - wedding season will be here before we know it!


Over Christmas, I got to shoot a good friend of mine from college, Adam. We became good friends back when we both lived in Sweet Home Alabama and have stayed in touch ever since. I was so thrilled when I heard he had found his someone special and even more thrilled when they asked me to be there to capture their big day. I had never met his fiance Michelle or her daughter Addison, so I was really looking forward to spending a morning with them over the Christmas holidays! And, as I anticipated - I loved them!


Cute doesn't really even begin to describe Addison - she is just unbelievably precious and so fun and well-behaved! Her poodle, Ashley, also made it to the shoot so we were sure to include her in a few of the shots.

Adam and Michelle are such a great fit - it was so fun for me to see them together!

On the morning of their engagement shoot, we woke up to thunder and rain, so the first portion of their session was spent indoors and shooting under overhangs and awnings. But luckily we lucked out and it slowed enough for us to play in this great little alley that we found and to get these really fun shots!



I love this next shot of Michelle and Addison giving eskimo kisses!
Thanks so much for a great morning, guys! I'm so excited about your wedding in May!

No comments: