Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Michelle and Adam: Duluth, GA


Adam and Michelle's wedding day at the Duluth Festival Center was just amazing! I woke up early Sunday morning to head down to Atlanta along with an old friend Kat who came along to assist me - thanks Kat - you were so great!!



I have known Adam for many years and it was so fun to get to be a part of his wedding and see some friends from back in my college days! You may remember Adam, Michelle, and Addison from their engagement photos that we took on a rainy day in December.

A few wedding day details:





I love this simple ring shot:



Some casual portraits of the bride and groom:



And one with a little more flair that I LOVE! Michelle - you looked so great!!!



Pre-ceremony moments:





I love outdoor ceremonies - great light = great photos!!


Ok - confession: this photo really makes me cry! When I first saw it I was alone, at home, in front of the computer, with tears rolling down my cheeks! What a dork! I just can't help it - I love seeing a groom so anxious for his new bride!







Married!!!






The reception:











Michelle and Adam - I'm so thrilled that you found each other! The best is yet to come - congrats!!!!

2 comments:

Katie and Shae said...

incredible pictures mary - as always!

erin nolen said...

mary, these are great! I love them.