Friday, July 4, 2008

Josh and Kaitlin Engagement: Laguna Beach, CA


This week, we met up with Josh and Kaitlin in Laguna for their engagement session! I know I've said it before but we really feel so lucky to continually work with really great people that we genuinely just like and enjoy hanging out with! It was a perfect night for being at the beach and we had so much fun! As usual, I have lots of favorites!!



My new favorite staircase in Laguna:





The honor of "my very favorite image from this session" is constantly changing at any time, but this one currently holds the title - they're just so cute!!:



Around downtown:





I love this ring shot from Adam:





Next, we went over to the Montage for a few shots there - it's always so fun just hanging out in that area. So beautiful!

This one is running a very, very, very close second for favorite!


Josh and Kaitlin have such great chemistry - makes my job easy!!!



And a few beach shots to close out the evening:




What a fun shoot! We're so excited to be a part of their wedding in January!!