Friday, September 5, 2008

Newborn Baby Cole

Whew - can you tell that life's been busy? Blogging lulls typically mean that I am slammed as is the case now! But the good news is that there's lots of fun stuff to share with you over the next couple of weeks!

I heard a statistic over the weekend that more babies are born per capita in Southern California than anywhere else in the country and considering the past couple of weeks - I believe it!

We got to help welcome Baby Cole a couple of weeks ago!


He surprised us all by showing up 5 weeks early but amazingly was still almost 6 pounds!


Babies are always such incredible miracles, and especially this little one. I love getting to capture a few hospital moments during the first couple of days - such a special time! With his Mom and Grammy:



And to top the afternoon off - I got to hold him! I LOVE babies!


Congratulations and welcome Baby Cole!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love love the picture of you holding the baby. So great!