Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tired but happy

I am tired. But it's so worth it because we're just finishing up another amazing shooting spree in Nashville. 3 family portraits. 1 engagement session. 1 bridal portrait. And oh, yeah - one totally totally amazing wedding.

We're not even home yet but I've already started editing - I'm just so excited about everything we captured over the past few days - I have so much to share with you!

I'm not sure if this photo from a session on Friday is embarrassing (I don't exactly look very graceful!) or just plain funny but either way, it makes me giggle! Can you tell we've had fun?


Also - stay tuned for Holiday Session information (Southern California and Nashville) that will be coming your way shortly. Feel free to drop me an email if you'd like to be included on the email blast that will be out in the next two weeks or sooner! Can you believe it's already time to start talking about that?

No comments: