Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Self Family


Our first shoot of our Nashville trip was Matt, Jennifer, and Mary Carter. I've been trying to connect with them for a while, so I was so glad to be able to fit them in! We met up at their house and got some precious shots of MC and all three of them together both in and around their home. I love this shot of MC loving on her Pooh. What is it about Pooh and Elmo that entrances all kids? They must have magical powers!


MC and Jennifer hanging out in the nursery:


MC is super lucky to have a mom who plays the piano and is teaching her from an early age. I think piano lessons are one of those things that were torture at the time, but looking back, we all wish we had stuck it out. I specifically remember being so mad in jr.high that I missed out on going to O'Charley's with the jr.high boys basketball team to go to a dumb piano lesson. Hindsight is 20/20!




Lastly, I totally love this casual family portrait with the dog!

It was so great to meet all four of these guys and get to hang out for a while! Thanks for having me over!

No comments: