Friday, November 30, 2007

Sam & Lynnette

I love collaborating with clients on their shoots - it's great to get creative input from everyone and I love seeing other people's visions and ideas. So I was really excited when Sam said he had a great idea of where to get some cool shots of he and his wife Lynnette. Sam is a friend from my early college days, so it was great to see him, meet Lynnette, and catch up on what he's been up to.



So, needless to say, we were thrilled at their location choice! We shot near LP Field (Go Titans!) and had so much fun on the pedestrian bridge, at the new Symphony Center, and running around the streets of downtown.



I love shooting in the middle of the day when no one's around, and, since it was Veteran's Day, the streets were even blocked off so we had the run of the place!



That last shot is one of my favorites - yes, I definitely was laying flat in the middle of a downtown street but it was totally worth it. Let's be honest, that usually happens on most shoots but it's worth the sacrifice!

The photo session was an early birthday present for Lynnette, and it was definitely a success! Happy Birthday, Lynnette!

No comments: