Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2

Looking for information about Holiday Photosessions? Click here!

This weekend Adam and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. It's been such an unbelievable 2 years.




We're so grateful to our friend Jason Wallis who shot the photo above and all of the amazing photos from our wedding that we just cherish. Every time I look at our pictures, a different one grabs my heart like this one did tonight. That's the beauty of photos - they take on new meaning and depth with time.

I hope the images we create do that.

To my amazing husband and best friend - thanks for helping make my dreams a reality and for jumping into this with me. Thanks for your patience and encouragement through the long nights, early mornings, the "just one more email"s, and everything else that comes with this job. I'm so glad my clients/friends get a chance to hang out with you too! We are lucky!

No comments: