Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Nora


It’s been a while since we’ve shot a little one (that was more than a few hours old, at least!) so I had so much fun hanging out with baby Nora and her parents Beth and J.P.



Nora was so chill and laid-back the whole time – it was great! I love her sweet little expressions! I couldn’t resist some super-close-ups of her sweet little face!





The makings of a photo shoot – I love this shot that Adam grabbed. It takes a village, especially with little ones!




This expression makes me laugh! Be sure to notice her one little curl right in the middle – so cute!!


About ¾ of the way through the shoot, Nora fell fast asleep. It was perfect as we had a chance for some details that are a little bit harder when they are awake!





All snuggled up with mom:


Congrats, Beth and J.P. on a beautiful daughter. Thanks for giving me a chance to capture her!

No comments: