Monday, October 27, 2008

Siblings!



It's so great when we can get all of the siblings from one family together with their new families! We got to hang out with Kathleen, Eleanor, and Benton and all of their families!

Kathleen, Will, and precious little Maggie:


Eleanor and Jon:


Benton and Ashley with Presley and Lola!


All together!



Maggie is the first grandchild and you can tell she has everyone just a little bit smitten!!






She just turned 3 months so it was a great chance for some photos of her!




Thanks for a fun afternoon together! Your families are all wonderful!

1 comment:

Chelsea Maureen said...

Mary, I'm not sure if we've ever met (I'm Robby's wife) but I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your photography! I wish I had known you when we got married! Hopefully when we have kids you'll be closeby and can capture those memories. :)