Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog Update

Well, some of you may have noticed that things look a little different around here! Over the weekend we spent some time updating the blog, and by "we" spent time "updating", I mean that Adam gave up a large portion of his Saturday to completely rebuild it from scratch.

The main goal was to finally get comments enabled so you guys can leave and thoughts, comments, questions and make this more of a conversation rather than a monologue. We also added some new categories over there on the right so you can view old entries by category.

I know these are minor changes but I'm really excited about it and am hoping to be blogging lots in the coming weeks and months so be sure to RSS me, check back often, and add a link to us on your own blog. I'm excited to hear from you guys!!

Things are always a little slower in the winter which is a much-needed break for me! I'm trying to catch up on my marketing, editing, and a bunch of personal projects that always get shoved to the end of my to-do list. Right now I'm FINALLY editing some shots I took of one of my many wonderful brothers-in-law: Matthew. More to come about these once I finish working on them but I'll leave you with one quick shot so you don't go photo-less today!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: