Thursday, February 28, 2008

MRP on Facebook

In my many years of wisdom and experience, I have found these to be the 3 stages of facebooking:

1) Thinking it's totally dumb and you'll never get on it - who even knows what it really is anyway.
2) Recognizing it's kind of cool and masquerading by using someone else's name and password.
3) Total abandonment of your reservations and joining and loving it.

For some reason, I've just never gotten into MySpace; rather Facebook is my drug of choice. It does have some semi-addicting tendencies but overall it's been a really fun way for me to keep up with friends all over the country.

And now I have an Artist Page on Facebook! I'm still figuring out everything that I'm going to do with it but for now, I'm posting photos, it has a link to this blog, you can leave a comment or start a discussion, etc., etc. The very fun thing is that you can sign up to be a fan of me or other artists. Be sure to stop by and check it out here or by clicking on the link over there to the right! Thanks for being a fan - you guys are great!

No comments: