Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's Day shoot - Annie and Jill

I know, I know - I'm a little bit late! But I wanted to show a few images from a shoot that we did for Valentine's Day!

My friend Sarah asked me to come over and take some shots of her girls Annie....


...and Jill....


... as a surprise for their daddy, Daren. What a great Valentine's Day present and I think we managed to pull off the surprise!!

The girls were precious in their V-Day pink and were so sweet together:


And of course I had to grab at least a few of the three girls together:



This is my favorite shot of Annie - she has those dark piercing eyes - beautiful! Watch out boys!



Sarah used this shot for a Valentine's card - what a great idea!


I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day!! Not to be too cheesy but I'll close with a self portrait of me and Adam (everybody say awwwww) from last year on a trip to North Carolina. Thanks for being my Valentine!

No comments: